Monday, March 30, 2009

Patch 1 for MOSES

Yesterday , I posted the first patch to the MOSES. It is a contin-table generator that can generator the contin-table used for the combo program.

At the beginning, I really don't know what patch should I sumbit before the accepting day of GSoC.Fortunately, Nil post some suggestions on the mailing list of what patch should made if anyone interested on the MOSES. I knew this is a good chance and followed the instruction provided by Nil --Thank you ,Nil :-) . Then I begin to read the source code and the document of comboreduct. I know a little about the data structure and algorithms of it .

After discussion with Nil, I chose to do the first one in these three patches. It is the simplest after knowing the API of comboreduct, what I need to do is to using these APIs to gernerator the contin-table.

In the coming days, I thought the most important thing is to keep reading Dr. Moshe Looks' s
Ph.d.It is really hard to understand. Now , I have finished the first three chapters. Another important thing is to learn how to use the boost library, Meanwhile , I will continue to write the other patches for the MOSES.

The Opencog is really an interesting project, I love it and I am willing to contribute to it.

No comments: