Monday, April 20, 2009

Accepted!!!

I am so excited that my proposal was accepted by opencog. It means that I could spend my summer time to play with the opencog.It is really cool and meaningful, I like it .

From the beginning of April, I was very busy doing my mater projects . During these time, I have write the third patch of MOSES, but it has some bugs. I don't have enough time to fix it.Some days later, Bogdan submited the same patch of gen-mixed-table and it works well(Thanks ,Bogdan).

The next stage I need to do is following the schedule in my proposal . This is the Stage I. It should be finished before starting coding .
  1. Keep learning boost
  2. Reading the papers about MOSES, BBHC, and SAA, to master this algorithm
  3. Reading the document of Opencog and MOSES
  4. Reading the code of MOSES and BBHC and do some little change to the code, like to add the comment of the code with the format of doxygen and patches.

No comments: